A Man’s Personal Constitution: Being The Protector & The Provider with Chris Reynolds
“Chris Reynolds is the founder of The Business Method and Get Shit Done Live. The Business Method helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses rapidly using high-performance productivity techniques.
Chris has been an entrepreneur since 2007, and he left the U.S.A in April of 2011 to travel the world while growing business. Over the years, he has created business accelerators while interviewing over 300 successful entrepreneurs on The Business Method Podcast including people like Steven Kotler, author of Bold and Abundance, Jim Rogers, former partner of George Sorors, John Lee Dumas, #1 Business Podcaster, Casey Fenton, founder of Couch Surfing and Ron Lynch the marketing mind that took GoPro from $600k to $600 million.
Currently, Chris focuses on helping entrepreneurs scale their businesses and life using research-driven high-performance techniques. Besides being a passionate entrepreneur, Chris is also a personal growth junkie who studied polarity and relationships and is here to share his findings on the subject of masculinity and masculine leadership.
“Part of being a good provider is protecting as well. So if you’re well off financially or if are living in a good place that protects your family then you’re providing and protecting at the same time.”
Join us for a conversation of masculinity, masculine leadership and feeling joy from being a man. Here are the details of our conversation:
- What Chris finds attractive in a woman
- Personal definitions of success & purpose
- Masculine role models while growing up
- A transformative experience that shaped Chris as a man
- The importance of having a personal constitution
- Finding fulfillment in being the protector & the provider
- How enjoying being a man feels like
- Respecting boundaries in relationships
- What is masculine leadership?
- Biggest fear
- Message to women
- And much more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
PEOPLE/BLOGS TO FOLLOW
- Alison Armstrong — best-selling author, sought after speaker and a master thought leader. She’s the founder of PAX Programs, a mission-driven company passionate about transforming the way men and women relate to themselves and each other and the ultimate source for understanding men and women.
- Matt Artisan — Matt Artisan is the leading expert in transforming the lives of men and empowering them to create authentic relationships. He was voted WORLD’s BEST NEW DATING COACH and over the past seven years, has personally coached men in 40 different countries including the U.S., Australia, Germany, Czech Republic, Denmark, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, Dubai, and the list goes on. He is the president and CEO of The Attractive Man Inc., the legendary dating company for men, based on his groundbreaking understanding of women and psychology.
- How to Manage Your DICK: Redirect Sexual Energy and Discover Your More Spiritually Enlightened, Evolved Self by Sean O’Reilly — While the title may imply outlandish content, O’Reilly’s book is actually the opposite. Drawing upon high-level metaphysics and advanced psychology, O’Reilly supports his contentions with wisdom from notables ranging from St.Thomas Aquinas, Cicero, Plato, Aristotle, and fields of study including Tibetan philosophy, natural law, trans-quantum physics and multi-dimensional energy transference.
I’ve created a free video training on “The Lie of Female Success” and what you can do today to get unstuck, release pressure & stop trying to do it all. In this training, I share the 3 key proven shifts that my clients and I have implemented in our lives so we can thrive as feminine essence women in our lives and our relationships.