Astrology: The X-ray Into Your Psyche & Soul with Danielle Polgar
Girlskill Podcast 125
About This Episode
From a very young age, Danielle Polgar wanted to inspire and help people. Her journey began with an astrology reading gift from a good friend for her 27th birthday (hello Saturn Returns) — thus her work with the sacred language of the cosmos, the tarot, and other spiritual teachings began. Since then she got a Master’s Degree in Holistic Counseling Psychology and has provided astrological counseling to individuals and couples seeking greater self-awareness.
Danielle believes that we all deserve to be seen, celebrated, and honored for who we truly are and uses astrology as a tool and a lens through which we can find deep meaning to our life’s questions. She believes Astrology validates and gives everyone permission to be themselves. An astrology reading with Danielle may help you better understand your strengths, challenges and your potential so you can feel empowered and inspired to lead your life from your heart with confidence.
“Surrender is a really powerful word to describe femininity because we need that in so many faucets whether it’s birth or just surrendering to our monthly cycle as a woman.”
Join us for a conversation about how astrology gives us a map and a deeper insight into who we are and our purpose as well as Danielle giving me a live astrological reading on the podcast! Here are the details:
- Astrology explained for the skeptics
- How astrology serves as with a deeper insight into who we are
- Natal chart as the blueprint of our life
- The feminine way of working with astrology
- The difference between Vedic & Western Astrology approaches
- Why would someone need an astrological reading
- How astrologists are not fortune tellers
- Exploring my chart — Gemini Moon, Aquarius Sun, Aries Ascending, Jupiter Transcending etc.
- And much more!
Tools & Resources Mentioned
PEOPLE/BLOGS TO FOLLOW
- The Increasing Frequency of Caesarean Section Births on The Astrology Podcast — The Astrology Podcast is a weekly show featuring discussions on technical, historical, and philosophical topics related to astrology, hosted by professional astrologer Chris Brennan.
- Astro.com — the world’s best horoscopes, quality of time, love and relationships a
Ready to Upgrade?
I’ve created a free video training on “The Lie of Female Success” and what you can do today to get unstuck, release pressure & stop trying to do it all. In this training, I share the 3 key proven shifts that my clients and I have implemented in our lives so we can thrive as feminine essence women in our lives and our relationships.