Listening to The Tremor In Your Heart & Embracing The Raw Mother Energy with Holly Wodetzki
Girlskill Podcast Episode 117
About This Episode
Holly Wodetzki is the founder, teacher and creative director of Shiva Shakti Dance — a unique embodiment practice that uses movement to calm your mind and get back into your body so you can drop into deeper levels of pleasure and presence, and unravel decades of social programming, baggage, and suffering.
After she had discovered the wild-hearted transformative power of dance and the embrace of Shakti, Holly has been mission is to light a path for women to awaken their feminine & masculine essence through connecting deeply with their sexuality. Holly loves painting, performance art, gardening, dogs, foraging for mushrooms, playing with her daughter and dancing with and for her husband.
“Success is a feeling that I am contributing something meaningful to the world and living in a meaningful way.”
Join us for a conversation of why embodiment, movement, and dance are essential tools for the modern world to stay alive, sensual and sane and how motherhood transforms our psyches, our sex life and the will to surrender. Here are the details of our conversation:
- Dance, movement, and expression in Holly’s life
- Feminine Embodiment as the art of our life
- The manifestation & expression of the Shiva/Shakti polarity in our lives
- The innate intelligence of the body and how tot work with it
- The importance of learning how to be with what we feel
- Why motherhood & surrender are so intertwined
- Letting go and trusting as the solution to suffering
- Practical tools to start accessing the wisdom of the body
- How sexuality relates to pleasure
- Why sex is better after childbirth
- How motherhood evokes the dark, raw and primal energies in our bodies
- And much more…
- Embracing Shakti Guided Dance Video — Free with code “GIRLSKILL” at checkout ($39 value)
Tools & Resources Mentioned
PEOPLE/BLOGS TO FOLLOW
- Angela Gallo — A full spectrum Doula, author, motivational speaker and visibility coach.
- Michaela Boehm — Michaela Boehm is among the most gifted and in-demand teachers, speakers, and counselors to be found globally today. Born and raised in Austria, Michaela received degrees in Psychology and further extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hypnosis, and NLP. Upon moving to the United States in 1994, she quickly became a counselor to the stars in Hollywood, California, and her on-going clients include Oscar-winning actors, producers, writers, multiple Grammy-winning musicians, CEO’s, and multi-billion dollar fund managers.
- Christopher Wallis — also known as Hareesh, is a scholar-practitioner with thirty years of experience, having been initiated into the practice of yogic meditation at sixteen, and fifteen years of formal education.
- Susana Frioni — a certified Deep Living Coach, Embodiment Teacher and Host of the LOVE SEX DESIRE Podcast Series.
- Darkfever: Fever Series Book 1 by Karen Marie Moning — MacKayla Lane’s life is good. She has great friends, a decent job, and a car that breaks down only every other week or so. In other words, she’s your perfectly ordinary twenty-first-century woman. Or so she thinks . . . until something extraordinary happens.
Ready to Upgrade?
I’ve created a free video training on “The Lie of Female Success” and what you can do today to get out of the modern female epidemic. If you follow these steps, your life and your relationships will change very quickly.