Masterminds, Seven Years a Seeker & Listening To Your Body with Bunny White
Have you heard the phrase “You are the sum of the five people that surround you”?
Bunny White took this to another level and is now helping others form mastermind groups around the world in the right way by promoting self-leadership, true connection and support. She is the founder of Violet Crown Masterminds and helps conscious entrepreneurs connect within their trusted inner circle through mastermind programs.
Her path to discovering what she is meant to do wasn’t an easy one. It took her seven years of finding her true “purpose” and experimenting with either interior decorating, burlesque, going to school options and plenty of other things. She had had many breakdowns including one where her body was clearly telling her that something wasn’t right.
That is when she listened. Bunny had changed her circumstances, her circle of friends and turned her life around. While her husband was earning a “full” income, she took the time to experiment and find her true calling. She considers herself successful in marriage and one can see why.
This is a story of how Bunny has managed to finally find this one thing that brings her joy, happiness, and fulfillment after so many years of trial and error.
Quotes from this episode:
“For me femininity represents the more creative, the softer, introspective side.
“I have a grand life vision and very specific things I want and I feel I am here to achieve. I feel very successful in my marriage. We’ve been together 13 years and very happy. I feel successful in my craft in terms of design and sacred space as well as in personal development and what I learned.“
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Asana — Use Asana to track your team’s work & manage projects.
- Airtable — Makes it easy to organize stuff, people, ideas and anything else you can imagine with your team.
- Affinity Designer and Photo — Professional graphic design software.
People/Blogs to Follow
- ByReginaTV Facebook Page — If you are embarking on the blogging or creative entrepreneurial journey, she’d love to help you with some easy-to-use resources.
- Humans of Online Business Facebook Group — The group is open to anyone who is interested in running a successful, humanized business online.
- La Abeja Herb (Honeybee) — La Abeja Herbs creates medicine for the Dreamer, the Visionary, and the Lover.
Recommended Magazine & Podcast
- Belong Magazine — A quarterly digital and print magazine celebrating the art and community of blogging, social media and entrepreneurship.
- Jess Lively Show: Quatum Living Series — Jess is sharing about the connection between our perception, emotions, and neural net in a way that may dramatically shift your perspective on what “reality” truly means.
- ”Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill — In Think and Grow Rich, Hill draws on stories of Andrew Carnegie, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, and other millionaires of his generation to illustrate his principles. This book will teach you the secrets that could bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed here, you will have mastered the secret of true and lasting success.
- ”Refuse to Choose!” by Barbara Sher — In this book, readers will learn:
• What’s behind their “hit and run” obsessions
• When (and how) to finish what they start
• How to do everything they love
• What type of Scanner they are (and which tools they need to do their very best work)
- Poems by Edgar Allan Poe — Best known for his poems and short fiction, Poe perfected the psychological thriller, invented the detective story, and rarely missed transporting the reader to his own supernatural realm.
Turmeric Latte Recipe
– Good ground coffee beans
– 1/2 spoon of ground dry fresh turmeric
– Finely ground pepper
– A few dashes of cinnamon
– Creamer (suggestion: honey almond milk)
– 30 seconds in the blender
P.S. Subscribe and listen to more of Girlskill Podcast here
Ready to Upgrade?
I’ve created a free video training on “The Lie of Female Success” and what you can do today to get out of the modern female epidemic. If you follow these steps, your life and your relationships will change very quickly.