The Lost Art of Being a Queen with Gina DeVee
About This Episode
“Gina DeVee, founder of Divine Living, is a leading women’s empowerment and business coach with a global clientele and a rare 20 years’ experience in transformational coaching. As one of the world’s most successful and well-known coaches and speakers, Gina DeVee has dedicated her career to helping women connect spiritually, create wealth from a feminine perspective, and become highly visible so they can make a global impact.
Daring to manifest her own desires to travel the world, graduate from Le Cordon Bleu, and live unapologetically, Gina uncovered the lost art of being a Queen. Her audacity to be both feminine AND powerful quickly earned her a devoted following of women eager to learn her secrets to creating lives full of pleasure and purpose.
For women who are unclear on their life purpose (or seriously struggling to make the money to live it out!), Gina’s leadership catapults them into a world where confidence, clarity and six and seven-figure businesses are the new normal. (Meanwhile, smash-hit podcasts, product lines and New York Times Best Sellers are all very much on the menu!) Gina DeVee is here to empower the next generation of women leaders to step up and play BIG in the world. Femininity has never looked so good.”
“Femininity is about receiving… The only way that I’m able to have the life, the business, the career, the body, and the joy that I have is because I have made support a non-negotiable… As queens, we get to be empowered and make empowered choices that other people don’t necessarily like or understand and that’s okay.”
Join us for a conversation about feminine leadership principles, building wealth the feminine way, and why prioritizing support, pleasure and joy are non-negotiable. Here are the details of our discussion:
- Feminine vs Masculine Leadership
- Feminine leadership principles
- How to avoid burnout while building your queenhood
- Why support is non-negotiable for female leaders
- Why queens are spirit led
- Your daily spiritual workout routine for feminine success
- How to build wealth the feminine way
- Integration of the feminine and masculine in your daily life
- Pleasure as your guiding north star in life
- Inspired action vs massive action
- The time of Queen is NOW
- And much more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
PEOPLE/BLOGS TO FOLLOW
- Ashley Stahl — a career coach, keynote speaker, podcast host (You Turn Podcast) and author, here to help you step into a career you’re excited about and aligned with.
- Sarah Pendrick — Founder of one of the original women-supporting-women movements, The GirlTalk Network, (originally GirlTalk LA) and the other leg of their 501c3 Foundation.
- Lisa Cannon — TV Anchor & Producer
- Marianne Williamson — an internationally acclaimed lecturer, activist and author of four #1 New York Times bestselling books. She has been one of America’s most well known public voices for more than three decades. Seven of her twelve published books have been New York Times bestsellers and Marianne has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and Bill Maher. A quote from the mega-bestseller A Return to Love, “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…” is considered an anthem for a contemporary generation of seekers.
- Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams by Gabrielle Bernstein — This book is a journey of remembering where your true power lies. You’ll learn how to co-create the life you want. You’ll accept that life can flow, that attracting is fun, and that you don’t have to work so hard to get what you want. Most important, you’ll feel good. And when you feel good, you’ll give off a presence of joy that elevates everyone around you.
- Think and Grow Rich — Complete Original Text: Special 70th Anniversary Edition by Napoleon Hill — Complete and Unabridged reprint of the original 1937 edition. Many of the newer and ‘updated’ versions are shortened and abridged. Read this classic that has sold over 30 million copies worldwide as the author meant it to be read.
- The Power of Decision: A Step-by-Step Program to Overcome Indecision and Live Without Failure Forever by Raymond Charles Barker — Every noteworthy achievement the world has ever seen was born with a single thought; and every great man who ever lived has been a man of decision. Raymond Charles Barker’s The Power of Decision reveals this principle of success and illustrates the process of choice that all of us must take-and that all of us are capable, this very second, of taking-to change our lives and make our dreams come true.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles — “Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich. No man can rise to his greatest possible height in talent or soul development unless he has plenty of money; for to unfold the soul and to develop talent he must have many things to use, and he cannot have these things unless he has money to buy them with.”–So begins “The Science of Getting Rich”, Wallace D. Wattle’s classic treatise on achieving financial success through the power of positive thinking.
- Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a Course in Miracles by Marianne Williamson — Back by popular demand — and newly updated by the author — the mega-bestselling spiritual guide in which Marianne Williamson shares her reflections on A Course in Miracles and her insights on the application of love in the search for inner peace.
Ready to Upgrade?
I’ve created a free video training on “The Lie of Female Success” and what you can do today to get unstuck, release pressure & stop trying to do it all. In this training, I share the 3 key proven shifts that my clients and I have implemented in our lives so we can thrive as feminine essence women in our lives and our relationships.