Vagina Therapy: Paint Your Yoni Into Healing & Liberation with Stephanie Rose Freeman
Girlskill Podcast Episode 115
About This Episode
“Stephanie Rose Freeman is an Australian visionary artist creating soulful oil paintings depicting erotic spirituality and radiant, empowered human beings. Based in Melbourne in her bus-home, Stephanie is exploring themes around empowered sexuality through her luscious erotic oil paintings and commissioned vulva portraits.
Her paintings feature radiant humans basking in their sexual essence with flowers bursting out of them, often incorporating sacred geometry or energetic circuitry to hint at the energetic side of sexuality. She also paints erotic commissions, teaches painting workshops and offers The Yoni Painting Ritual — a transformational one-on-one painting ritual of body love and self-acceptance. Her work transmits the shameless beauty and sacredness of the sensual experience, with the intention of inspiring the viewer to remember their sexual divinity.”
“I actually gave myself adrenal fatigue and totally burned out. That was the signal for me to step into my feminine and slow down and actually listen to what’s going on inside my body. The answer has been ‘slow down’ and it’s been amazing actually.”
Here are the details of our conversation:
- Stephanie’s journey to becoming an erotic artist
- Stephanie’s “life in a bus” and how it influences her life and creative genius
- Yoni painting rituals as a spiritually liberating practice
- The benefits of creating a yoni portrait
- What happens in a yoni painting session
- Stephanie’s learnings from painting vaginas for women around the world
- Why would you want to have your vagina painted?
- How to connect to your womanhood and sacred sexuality
- Why the vulva is the portal into the universe
- The power of receptivity, surrender, and sensuality
- And much more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
PEOPLE/BLOGS TO FOLLOW
- Shaney Marie — Shaney Marie is a transformational leader in the realm of erotic mysteries. With an extensive resume in erotic dance, contemporary tantra, and facilitation, Shaney teaches about the power of sexual majesty through alchemy, ritual, and creativity.
- Vanessa Florence — Leader, writer, speaker, visionary. Inspiring women to fully own and express their power and get what they want! Founder of Dancing Eros and Sex Camp.
- Michaela Boehm — Michaela Boehm is among the most gifted and in-demand teachers, speakers, and counselors to be found globally today. Born and raised in Austria, Michaela received degrees in Psychology and further extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hypnosis, and NLP. Upon moving to the United States in 1994, she quickly became a counselor to the stars in Hollywood, California, and her on-going clients include Oscar-winning actors, producers, writers, multiple Grammy-winning musicians, CEO’s, and multi-billion dollar fund managers.
- Mangala Holland — The founder of Sacred School of Shakti, Mangala is an international facilitator of women’s groups, rituals, retreats and workshops and also offers private mentoring. She teaches worldwide, primarily in Australia, Bali, Thailand, the USA, India and Mexico.
- Zapheria Bell — a Soul Midwife, Womb Witch, Dakini, Master Spiral Practitioner and Mentor of Leaders
- Am I Going Mad: The Unsettling Phenomena of Spiritual Evolution by Marlyse Carroll — ‘Am I Going Mad?’ is about the extraordinary spiritual experiences that often meet us at various stages of personal evolution. For a spiritual awakening is not all about love and light, far from it! Some of its phenomena can be very unsettling, to the point of being mistaken for depression or other symptoms of mental illness.
- The Wild Woman’s Way by Michaela Boehm — Discover how to create and enjoy a pleasure-filled and meaningful life with this practical tantra handbook for the high-achieving modern woman.
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein — Gabrielle Bernstein teaches readers how to transform their fear into faith in order to live a divinely guided life. Each story and lesson in the book guides readers to release the blocks to what they most long for: happiness, security and clear direction. The lessons help readers relinquish the need to control so they can relax into a sense of certainty and freedom. Readers will learn to stop chasing life and truly live.
Ready to Upgrade?
I’ve created a free video training on “The Lie of Female Success” and what you can do today to get out of the modern female epidemic. If you follow these steps, your life and your relationships will change very quickly.